Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Updates

March spilled into April by a week, so that's why I haven't written anything in awhile. However, since I'm sure you're all just dying to know, here are a few updates on my life...

We're still busy. Duh, I know. But we just finished up with back-to-back weekend trips and Passover and Easter are behind us, so I think things may calm down here soon. At least until the end of the month when everything gets crazy again!

Potty training has been a success! It was a matter of 4 days stuck in the house, five days of very short outings, and then we were off and running. Diapers are a thing of Monkey's past and I'm so proud of him. And, I'll admit, I'm a little proud of myself too. We still have overnight training to tackle, but I'm really not too concerned about that...

I'm now entering my 5th week of Weight Watchers and it, too, has been a great success. I've lost 12.5 pounds as of this morning. My initial short term goal was to lose 15 by the end of May, but I'm on track to accomplish this before the end of April! I now have only 15 total pounds to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Yay me!

Budsy turned 4 months old at the end of March. He's adorable, but still not sleeping that great. Newest accomplishments - smiling at anyone, laughing out loud, rolling over from tummy to back, getting up on all fours(!), and chewing on absolutely everything. He went in a swimming pool for the first time this weekend and has discovered his feet. He also talks up a storm. Oh, and he's pushing the scales at 16 pounds and has added over 6 inches since he was born. Now that I see it all written out, no wonder he's not sleeping - he's a very busy kid!

A few more minor updates - we have officially registered for preschool, my husband only has 8 more weeks of his ridiculous schedule, and I didn't win the Mega Millions lottery even though I really, really wanted to.

I think that just about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment